Scrivener Mac 专业写作软件破解版 v3.3.1(15588)
Scrivener Mac软件破解版由优乐事分享的Mac os系统上一款专业写作软件破解版。这是一款非常方便记录东西的软件，随时记下来的东西随时保存，哪怕只有一段文字，想要看的时候都可以搜索关键词把几个个片段联系到一个文本里。
Scrivener for Mac软件破解版功能介绍
Scrivener for Mac软件破解版功能特色
已经有其他应用程序的写作或研究？您可以将各种文件导入到Scrivener for mac破解项目中，包括Word和Open Office文档，纯文本文件，Final Draft脚本，图像，PDF文档，电影，声音文件和网页。
无论您正在制作下一部大片，为舞台写作还是写漫画，Scrivener中文版熟悉的脚本编写功能都可以处理格式化，让您可以自由地专注于动作。完成后，您可以直接从Scrivener for Mac破解进行打印，也可以导出到Final Draft等行业标准软件。
Scrivener for mac破解会在您工作时自动保存，这意味着您无需担心上次点击“保存”时的情况。另外，Scrivener中文版可以在打开或关闭时自动备份项目，以确保始终保留最近的备份安全存储。
Scrivener 3.3 includes numerous refinements and improves overall stability.
Hotfix 3.3.1 fixes the following bugs in version 3.3:
- A bug that caused a crash when trying to access the colour popovers via the formatting bar.
- Fixed an issue where a purple debugging interface would appear around some window elements. If you do not see this fix in your copy, then download a fresh version from the link above, as it was fixed in place rather than creating a new version number.
Refinements and Changes
Compile – PDF
- Compile now supports generating PDF files in the PDF/X-1a format, which is required by certain self-publishing services (such as IngramSpark). This is turned on by default for the “Paperback” Compile formats, and can be turned on for custom formats in the “PDF Settings” area. (This replaces the option for PDF/X-3.)
Compile – Ebooks
- Improved ebook formatting of superscript and subscript.
- Updated the Ebook Compile format to preserve indents in tables of content.
- Improved HTML cover page output for ebooks.
- The .separator CSS for ebooks is now included before styles CSS, so that styles can be used to override it.
Compile – Docx
- Docx export is now more careful about avoiding duplicate image data where the same image with the same file name has been included multiple times.
Compile – MultiMarkdown and Pandoc
- The Compile option to convert Markdown in text and notes to rich text no longer changes smart quotes.
- Updated Compile formats that target Pandoc to remove closing hashes from titles for improved compatibility.
- New projects created from templates containing no MultiMarkdown metadata in Compile no longer auto-populate the metadata with author and title.
- When compiling to MultiMarkdown and Pandoc formats, if a section layout’s title is set to use no hash marks, it now has no empty line added beneath it, allowing for more custom use of titles. (You can still create an empty line by adding a return character to the title suffix.)
Compile – General
- Where annotations are denoted by square brackets in export formats, the brackets now skip whitespace. (Also applies to Export Files.)
- When Convert smart to dumb punctuation is selected in the Compile settings, en-dashes are now included in the conversion.
- The option to convert linked images to embedded images during Compile has been removed as this behaviour is now standard.
- Updated the way custom Office importers and exporters are installed to abide by new Apple requirements.
- When importing Word DOCX files, the range to which comments are applied is now preserved.
- Comment chains in RTF and DOCX files are now imported into a single comment (previously only the first comment in a chain was imported and subsequent comments were ignored).
- Docx import now supports links in footnotes, endnotes and comments.
- Composition mode now leaves space at the top of the screen for the “notch” on modern MacBooks.
- The binder now shows expansion tool tips for truncated items.
- When using one of the View ▸ Editor Layout split commands on a Quick Reference panel, the synopsis will now be shown by default rather than an empty split.
- The outliner option View ▸ Outliner Options ▸ Use Fixed Row Height now has the same availability as other outliner options.
- Improved conversion of colours when converting between inline and inspector comments using the Transformations menu.
- Updated the “General Non-Fiction (LaTeX)” project template.
- Updated the links in the comic script project template.
- Removed limitation whereby backups could not be created from projects with tildes in their file names.
- Added support for “Translate” in the editor contextual menu.
- Auto-Fill ▸ Set Selected Text as Title is no longer limited to 100 characters.
- The Fade between modes option for composition mode has been removed because it no longer works on modern systems and can cause problems on older systems.
- Refined behaviour where Project Replace uppercases replacements when the found text is uppercase (necessary for scriptwriting). This behaviour is no longer triggered if the search term is all uppercase, making it possible to search for uppercase terms and replace them with mixed case.
- Writing direction options in the Format menu are no longer available from the text boxes in Preferences/Settings and Project Settings used to determine formatting, since writing direction is determined in the Editor: Options area of Preferences/Settings.
- Sparkle (used for automatic updates) updated to v2.4.
- Fixed bug whereby certain combinations of paragraph styles and page breaks could throw an exception when exporting to RTF. (This was responsible for crashes in Sync with External Folder.)
- Fixed bug whereby refreshing the scratch pad while editing a note title would cause Scrivener to crash.
- Fixed bug where certain style names in Compile could trigger an exception when trying to edit a Compile format.
- Fixed bug whereby setting imported project templates as the default could cause the app to crash.
- Fixed a bug whereby importing Word .docx files containing small caps could cause a crash.
- Fixed bug whereby certain documents could cause a crash when exporting to RTF.
- Fixed bug whereby Project Replace using RegEx could throw an exception.
- Fixed a bug that could throw an exception when converting text to the default formatting if a selection writing direction had been applied to the default formatting.
- Fixed bug whereby the snapshot comparison feature failed to work on macOS Ventura.
- Fixed a bug whereby a quote after a hyphen or dash that should be closed would be open.
- Fixed bug whereby some misspellings were not being underlined.
- Fixed ampersand XML error in Hindi name lists.
- Fixed bug whereby the System Text Preferences button of the Settings window in Ventura did not work.
- Fixed bug where [[document links]] were not recognised in the notes area of composition mode.
- Fixed bug whereby “Save PDF to Scrivener” in print dialogues did not work.
- Fixed bug whereby printed page count statistics would calculate the count only for a single document rather than for all selected documents in Statistics.
- Fixed Instagram links in app.
- Fixed bug whereby an unsupported file type would appear blank the second time it was opened in a Quick Reference window.
- Fixed issue with “Share” not working in the text editor contextual menu.
- Fixed bug whereby Documents ▸ Auto-Fill ▸ Set Synopsis From Main Text did not work as expected if a card in the corkboard or a row in the outline was being edited.
- Fixed issue whereby if a trackpad was set to Tap to click in system settings, tapping an arrow next to a button in the toolbar would not bring up the menu as expected but instead perform the button action.
- Fixed issue with composition mode and bookmark editor links not opening in the expected area.
- Fixed bug where projects opened from external links would not open in the App Store version if Scrivener wasn’t already open.
- Fixed bug whereby undo did not work as expected for text custom meta-data.
- Fixed bug whereby sorting collections into binder order wouldn’t work for collections shown in the outliner or corkboard.
- Fixed bug whereby using “Replace All” in the Find panel with “Selected Text” set as the scope and multiple ranges of text selected would only replace text in the first selection.
- Fixed issue with links in inspector and bookmarks areas not working in some circumstances.
- Fixed bug whereby strikethrough would be ignored when importing Word documents created by Apple Pages.
- Fixed bug whereby character styles were not included in imported RTF files even where they matched style names in the project.
- Fixed bug whereby bold and italics could be lost in certain circumstances when importing DOCX files.
Export and Compile
- Fixed bug whereby header and footer margin Compile settings did not work with DOCX.
- Fixed a bug with escaped italics in rich text to Markdown conversion (which internally affects ebooks too).
- Fixed bug whereby dark highlights in styles wouldn’t be included in ePub export.
- Fixed bug whereby the <$pagecount> in PDF and Print compiled documents could decrement when following sections that took up the entirety of a single page.
- Fixed bug whereby the prefix and suffix for plain text unstyled italics in Compile could be inserted twice in footnotes.
- Fixed bug whereby bold and italics inside tables could result in invalid HTML in ebooks.
- Fixed bug whereby empty lines inside tables could result in invalid HTML in ebooks.
- Fixed issue whereby asterisks and certain other problems could cause problems in titles when used in an ebook table of contents. (The underlying cause – a problem with escaping characters inside links when converting to Markdown, which is used for ebook conversion – has likewise been fixed.)
- Fixed bug whereby, when exporting a folder of plain text files, if you added an extension to the folder name when exporting, all plain text files would use that extension.
- Fixed issue whereby run-in titles would lose paragraph style when exporting to ebook formats.
- Fixed bug whereby the text of comments exported to Word DOCX format could be duplicated in the text.
- Fixed minor issue whereby the headings of sections containing nothing but footnotes would not be included in compiled documents. (Sections should not contain nothing but footnotes, however.)
- Fixed issue whereby line breaks were not converted to spaces in linked document title prefixes during Compile.
- Fixed issue with section layout prefixes and suffixes not indenting properly in Compile when the Add indent per outline level was used in the Transformations options.
- Fixed bug whereby document links using <$hn> tags would result in the wrong number being used upon compile.
- Fixed bug whereby images in text linked to PDF images in the project would not compile as expected to certain formats (such as RTF).
- Fixed bug whereby linked images exported as part of RTFD may not show up in other apps because of sandboxing.
- Fixed bug whereby footnote markers always came out using a Helvetica font in exported RTF files.
- Fixed bug whereby hierarchical numbering may not work properly when mixing <$hn_level> with another numbering type.
- Fixed bug whereby the Resolution for PDF images converted to PNG Preference wasn’t being used for linked images.
- Fixed bug whereby MultiMarkdown images may not include size info for vector images after an RTF export.
- Fixed a bug whereby alternating row colours in the outliner could be offset from the content.
- Fixed bug whereby certain external file bookmarks could corrupt the layout of the inspector “Bookmarks” header area.
- Fixed help text in custom meta-data date UI.
- Fixed bug whereby Export Files options could be clipped for some formats.
- Fixed bug whereby the notes area in composition mode may not update properly after changing the system appearance.
- Fixed issue whereby composition mode was available from project settings and certain other areas where it made no sense.