ProPresenter Mac 由 分享的Mac os系统上一款专业的现场分屏演示 ，ProPresenter for Mac 版能方便用户进行双屏演示，比如你在演唱会或者搞活动的时候就可以使用这款 把屏幕分成两个窗口，展示给大家，灵活性非常的好。
分享的ProPresenter for Mac 版是一种专为演示和媒体展示而设计的跨平台 包。它主要用于制作高质量的直播活动，如宗教聚会、体育赛事、会议或广播节目等。
ProPresenter for Mac 版提供了一个使用两个屏幕的演示系统，方便用户在一个屏幕上呈现幻灯片，同时在另一个屏幕上进行控制。操作员可以通过点击控制面板中的幻灯片来实现投影屏幕的即时切换。这种设计能够提高演示效果和操作的便利性。
此外，ProPresenter Mac 还支持与QuickTime的集成，可以将幻灯片与音轨进行同步，从而实现音乐可视化演示。用户可以根据需要动态更改背景，并且还可以将ProPresenter 版与视频制作系统集成，以便通过现场或录制的视频来增强其呈现效果。
总得来说， 分享的ProPresenter for Mac 版是一款功能强大的抒情和媒体演示 ，专注于为各种直播活动提供高品质的制作效果。无论是宗教聚会、体育赛事、会议还是广播节目，ProPresenter 版都能提供出色的演示和控制功能，帮助用户实现令人印象深刻的直播体验。
Telestrator ：一个让你可以实时画线的 ，绘制线条，圈出焦点，激光指针…..非常实用的一个现场演示功能
- Integrated ProContent Search – Find the perfect media to fit your needs, all without leaving ProPresenter. Using the ProContent Search in the Media Bin, you can explore even more of the thousands of assets ProContent has to offer and easily add the media right into your presentations.
- Looks Transitions – Seamlessly transition between Audience Looks without any nasty cuts or lags. You can also customize the transition dissolve time for each Look to ensure your show continues as smoothly as possible.
- Enhanced Test Patterns – Display pixel-perfect test patterns on all of your configured screens to more meticulously hone your outputs to be the best they can be. Choose from an array of customizable patterns including Audio Video Sync, Blend Grid, Color Bars, and even a Logo Bounce.
- Video Delay – Ensure that audio and video will always be in sync on all of your outputs with the ability to now add a video frame delay in addition to the audio delay functionalities. Never again have your audio seeming to lag behind your video.
- Improved In-App Support – Get the most of our renowned Support all without leaving the app. You will now be able to submit a report directly to our team immediately after you experience a crash. Also communicate any feedback straight to Support using the new Submit Feedback option. And don’t miss out on all the invaluable links to our resources in the Help Menu.
- Refreshed First Launch Experience – We’ve given a facelift to our Welcome to ProPresenter experience to make sure our newest users can get started right away and have easy access to any information they may need from the very beginning.
- Configurable Stage Screens from Show Controls – Add & edit Stage Screens right from the Stage pane of Show Controls without having to open Screen Configuration. Taking control of your Stage Screens has never been so easy!
- Support for macOS 14 Sonoma.
- Fixes the audio crackling issue experienced with some audio outputs while ProPresenter was open on macOS 14 Sonoma.
- Fixes an issue where data would be deleted when syncing with the Replace Files option enabled without first giving users a warning.
- Fixes an issue in which printing a Playlist to a PDF would display the slides in the incorrect order.
- Fixes an issue where the name for a presentation could appear incorrectly when printing a presentation.
- Fixes an issue where linked text for a Playlist Current and Next Item would not appear if slides in the presentations were triggered via a Go-to-Next Timer.
- Fixes an issue where a Stop Capture Calendar Event Action would not function as expected until after the application had been restarted.
- Fixes an issue where the Save Local Copy option being enabled would not be retained for a RTMP Capture Preset.
- Fixes an issue where object shadows were not rendering when using the Lines Only text option.
- Fixes an issue where new presentations created from the Library Outline View were not added to the playlist selected in the New Presentation dialog.
- Fixes an issue where scripture was added to a playlist above the previous selection instead of below.
- Fixes an issue where changes made to the Live Look in the Audience Look window would not instantly render to the output.
- Fixes an issue where some text on screens with an alt-theme applied would render incorrectly when the screens were different resolutions.
- Fixes an issue where exporting a playlist that contains missing media in a presentation would produce an error.
- Fixes an issue where hot keys were not working in Planning Center Playlists.
- Fixes an issue where slides by group would not show correctly for Planning Center Playlists.
- Fixes an issue where labels created in the Slide Navigator of the Editor would not save.
- Fixes an issue where the Show button in the Editor would not render the Presentation Background Color to the output.
- Fixes an issue where triggering slides via a slideshow or Go-To-Next Timer would not render the Presentation Background Color to the output.
- Fixes an issue where Undo would not undo the formatting from pasted text.
- Fixes an issue where audio channels for a video on a timeline were not being muted.
- Fixes an issue where multiple lines of text were able to be pasted into a Slide Label field.
- Fixes an issue where an action on a Calendar event was removed when updating the time of the event.
- Fixes an issue where newly created slides do not remain visible in the Slide Navigator of the Editor using Option + Return to create new slides.
- Fixes an issue where the Inspector for an object in the Editor disappears after creating a new slide using Option+Enter.
- Fixes an issue where only the first line of text in a text object would be visible in Overlay Mode in the Editor.
- Fixes an issue where media was not copied with a theme slide when copying and pasting a theme slide from one theme to another.
- Fixes an issue where replaced media actions and replaced media on props were not retained after relaunching the application.
- Fixes an issue where the build transition preview would not play after deselecting the slide object.
- Fixes an issue where the Alpha Type option for a screen would not appear in Screen Configuration after relaunching the application.
- Fixes an issue where the AM/PM format of a timer action was not retained after copy/pasting the slide or macro.
- Fixes an issue where timers were not being updated from ProRemote or an API request.
- Fixes an issue where the API request for GET v1/presentation/active would show that all slides were enabled in the response, even if there were disabled slides.
- Fixes an issue where the API request for Find My Mouse would sometimes move the mouse to the top left corner of the screen instead of the center of the screen.
- Fixes a crash caused by switching between Alpha Types in Screen Configuration.
- Fixes a crash caused by spell checking Thai language fonts.
- Also fixes various other crashes and includes many stability improvements.
- ProPresenter 7.15 requires macOS 12 Monterey or newer.
ProPresenter for Mac is a convenient, multi-purpose presentation tool that is used in various fields. Originally designed for houses of worship, ProPresenter is used not only by various religious organizations around the world, but also for corporate events and broadcasters.
The product includes high-quality video and audio playback tools, pre-sequencing – from slides to soundtracks, quote conversion, moderated Twitter feeds, confidence in monitors with timers, optional broadcast anchoring, multi-screen presentation capabilities and much more.