Bettertouchtool Mac 由 分享的Mac os系统上一款触摸板/ 增强 ，当然，你也可以称它为 增强 ！Bettertouchtool for Mac 实现不用点击而是触摸的方式操作。支持多种手势，1个，2个，3个手指的操作，支持缩放操作，可以实现对全局和单个 的操作定制，是一款非常优秀的 增强 ！
分享的BetterTouchTool Mac 版是一款功能强大的应用程序，可让您为Magic Mouse（1＆2），Macbook Trackpad和Magic Trackpad（1＆2）配置许多手势，并为正常 配置 手势。它还允许您配置键盘快捷键，普通 按钮和Apple Remote的操作。除此之外，它还有一个iOS伴侣应用程序（BTT Remote），它也可以配置为按需要的方式控制您的Mac。
BetterTouchTool为Magic Mouse，Multi-Touch MacBook触控板和Magic Trackpad添加了许多全新的完全可定制的手势。
- Key sequences got much more powerful – they now come with two new options.
・ Only trigger if no other key is recognized for a certain amount of time. This allows to trigger different actions for sequences that start with the same sequence. E.g. the key sequences “h”, “he”, “hel”, “hell” and “hello” could all trigger different actions.
・ require the key sequence to have a minimum duration.
- BTT can now differentiate between left/right modifier keys and keyboard type even if secure input mode is active.
- Added scripting functions paste_text and set_clipboard_content
- Added new trigger “Active App Did Change”. Also the existing “Specific App Did Launch/Terminate/Activate/Deactivate” can now trigger on every app launch/termination etc. not only for specific apps.
- Added control flow predefined action “Wait For Change Of Focused Window”. This can be helpful to wait until an app becomes really active.
- Fixed an issue with copying & pasting actions
- Fixed an issue related to advanced trigger conditions (mouse_pos_percent_y)
- Fixed an issue with the order of action execution for the “Run Real Java Script” action
- Fixed an issue that caused window snapping to leave some unwanted space on some macOS Sonoma installations
- Various other bugfixes and little improvements for macOS Sonoma
BetterTouchTool will help you completely customize and debug the input process on your Mac. We are talking about keyboard shortcuts, mouse movements, widgets in the Touch Bar, remote triggers and the like. The app isn’t just a simple control point for all of the above – it truly expands on the standard Mac capabilities, allowing you to create the most comfortable workspace possible.
Key Features of BetterTouchTool
Use all input devices
The most unique feature of BetterTouchTool is its list of controlled input devices. To ensure precise execution, use a trackpad, Magic Mouse, regular mouse, keyboard, Touch Bar, iPhone or iPad (with BTT Remote), Siri and Apple Remote.
Set up your Touch Bar
BetterTouchTool allows you to reimagine the Touch Bar and give it the look you want. Your Touch Bar can accommodate unique triggers that perfectly complement the way you work, from fine-tuning existing configurations to creating new function keys and even defining spacing between elements on the bar.
Create any keyboard shortcuts
Forget Command + C! The limited set of keyboard shortcuts you use every day reduces your productivity. With BetterTouchTool, you can not only save new advanced keyboard shortcuts for any device, but also come up with unusual combinations, movements, gestures and even designs to replace the standard options.
Target specific apps
Sometimes you want to use convenient keyboard shortcuts differently in different applications. BetterTouchTool allows you to do that too. For each created combination, you can assign applications in which it will work and in which it will be disabled. This opens up a ton of options for rearranging your keyboard for specific programs.
Save with clipboard manager
Beyond simply replacing existing keyboard shortcuts with new ones, using BTT gives you access to several advanced features, such as a built-in clipboard manager for copying multiple items at once and a powerful screenshot tool that allows you to adjust your images on the fly. These are at least two additional applications that you don’t have to install.
Write your own widgets
If AppleScript, custom URL schemes, and working on a web server using HTTP requests are what you do every day, you can apply your skills to BetterTouchTool to create your own widgets for the Touch Bar. Among the most popular are cryptocurrency trackers, weather forecasts and stock price movements.